Orbiteer: Guerrilla Orbiteer: Guerrilla

What happened to Newgrounds?

Once there were really great games front paged. But now every pretentious piece of garbage seems to get the honor. I miss those days. :'(

laFunk responds:

I can see it coming off as pretentious. I don't agree on it being garbage though! I'm sure every game on the front page has been made with lots of hard work and I think every game deserves some love. I'm very thankful to have the honor this time ^_^ Probably you'll find something you like sooner or later!

Taylor Swift Fantasy Hair Taylor Swift Fantasy Hair

crap

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Turn off your speakers to get the ultimate Helen Keller fighting experience!

Kill Strawberry_clock! Kill Strawberry_clock!

you cannot kill SBC...

SBC kills you by giving you seizure.

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

reminds me somehow of Lost Vikings.

very clever design and really nice graphics. it's an overall "all points you can give!"

keep it up and thanks for sharing. :D

EntropicOrder responds:

I've never played Lost Vikings before, but I've heard good things about it so I'll take it as a compliment. :) I've seen screenshots of it and I think it is pretty much the style of game I really like making and playing. I really should play it some time.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

hey!!!

the intro says it all: everything in this game was done by me. you are a shameless thieve. but if you think that it's neccessary to steal someone's effort you could have given at least some credits to me in the sidebar. screw you! i just regret that i'm to late to blow the whistle. but be sure, that i'll contact wade right now. prepare to get banned! >:(

DOOM Complete Soundboard DOOM Complete Soundboard

hilarious

this sound board made my day. i had to wake my girl friend and found this submission. so i turned the speakers to the limit and activated all sounds in any order. there is nothing better than starting the day with a classic doom massacre!

Rihanna Makeover Rihanna Makeover

....

You spelled "Deutsch" wrong!

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

wow!

finally a game that made perfect sense to me.

just the deadpile could grow a little faster.

Flash Empires 3 Flash Empires 3

i found a glitch...

nice game, although it get's a bit repetetive after a while because the enemy troops always look the same and there is no real visual difference between the type of towers you may build.

but i found a glitch, which is really annoying. if you press the pause button while the "survived day x" banner appears you immediatly survive the day to come. that's annoying cause you couldn't save money and the enemy gets stronger.